Careers with TCSA
Job Requirements for TCSA Security Officer is as follows:
- Patrol all areas of the property including outside on a regular basis.
- Respond to any guest complaints and concerns and investigate to remedy the situation with a sense of urgency.
- Document a concise security report on a daily log including incidents of theft, accidents and safety violations.
- Complete the necessary security forms to document losses of property or personal injury to guest or associate.
- Maintain familiarity of all hotel emergency policies, procedures and regulations; respond immediately to emergency alarms or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate authorities.
- Must be flexible with added position duties and SOP changes.
Candidate must have: Must be Punctual.
- Excellent communication skills, required to communicate with guests, employees and managers.
- Excellent comprehension and literacy required to complete reports, logs. Takes pride in personal Appearance and Hygiene.
Hotel Security experience is preferred.
Please contact TCSA for an appointment by using the form or giving us a call.